Premium Audiology Care Included
The Lively Bundle comes with two years of on-demand audiology care via our app — way more convenient (and affordable) than repeated office visits.
All-Access Pass to Better Hearing
Trusted Online Hearing Test
This free scientifically proven test effectively assesses hearing loss.
One-on-one video chats with a doctor until all your hearing needs are met.
At work or on vacation, ping our audiologist for real-time support.
Lively Makes Hearing Care Easy
2 Years of Audiology Support
- On-demand access to our audiologists comes with every purchase. No other online hearing aid company will guide you like Lively.
- Get the doctor's care that you want without racking up bills.
On-Demand Care for Your Busy Life
- Quick adjustments in changing environments puts you in control of your hearing.
- Having issues? No need to fiddle behind the ear. Tweak the device with our easy-to-use app.
- When you need assistance, our Lively audiologist will make remote improvements from anywhere.
We'll Work With You To Get It Right
- Our brains interpret sound in different ways. That's why customizing your hearing aids is crucial for success.
- Audiologists team up with you to design pre-set programs that fit your lifestyle.
- Expert adjustments for your current noisy environment—not the quiet doctor's office, three days later.
No Special Equipment Needed
If you can FaceTime or Skype, you can use Lively. Promise. All you need is a phone or tablet with high-speed internet.
Download our app so you can make your own hearing aid adjustments or talk to an audiologist in two taps.
Audiology Care: The Secret to Better Hearing
An Audiologist gets Results
Audiologists are skilled in the science of hearing, not just hearing aids, ensuring you get holistic treatment.
Getting To Know You
Our audiologist makes adjustments as your brain gets used to a new, richer hearing experience.
We've Got Your Back
Reach out to our audiologists as often as you want to unlock your hearing potential.
Your Ears Are in Great Hands
A team of globally recognized audiologists and a research-supported program with proven success complement our FDA-approved hearing aids.
Audiology Dream Team
Lively's staff audiologists and audiology board are leading experts in hearing research, care, and technology.
Dr. Abrams, was formerly the Director of Research at the US Army Audiology & Speech Center. His work in hearing research has improved the lives of people around the world.
Our Head of Clinical Audiology, Dr. Callahan, received her Doctor of Audiology degree from St John's University. She's deeply committed to delivering high-quality care and education to patients on a daily basis.
A Methodology You Can Trust
Based on years of research showing online hearing tests and online treatment are just as effective as in-person doctor's visits, our prestigious audiology board developed our own online test and treatment program that has earned rave reviews. See for yourself: try Lively free for 100 days.