Professional Follow-up Care Included
The Lively Bundle includes three years of remote follow-up care along with easy adjustments through our app — way more convenient (and affordable) than repeated office visits.
All-Access Pass to Better Hearing
Trusted Online Hearing Test
Our research-backed hearing test was designed by audiologists. Learn more
One-on-one video chats with a Hearing Specialist until all your needs are met.
Wherever you go, our team can adjust your hearing settings for you in the app.
Lively Makes Hearing Care Easy
3 Years of Follow-up Care
- Easy access to our helpful Audiology Team comes with every purchase. No other online hearing aid company will guide you like Lively.
- Get the hearing care that you want without racking up bills.
On-Demand Care for Your Busy Life
- Quick adjustments in changing environments puts you in control of your hearing.
- Having issues? No need to fiddle behind the ear. Tweak the device with our easy-to-use app.
- When you need assistance, request one of our licensed Hearing Specialists to adjust your settings wherever you are.
We'll Work With You To Get It Right
- Our brains interpret sound in different ways. That's why customizing your hearing aids is crucial for success.
- Our licensed Hearing Specialists team up with you to design pre-set programs that fit your lifestyle.
- Expert adjustments for your current noisy environment—not the quiet doctor's office, three days later.
No Special Equipment Needed
If you can FaceTime or Skype, you can use Lively. Promise. All you need is a phone or tablet with high-speed internet.
Download our app so you can make your own hearing adjustments or connect with our team in two taps.
Follow-up Care: The Secret to Better Hearing
PROFESSIONALS GET RESULTS
We have a team of licensed professionals who are dedicated to producing better hearing outcomes.
Getting To Know You
Your Hearing Specialist will work with you one-on-one to adjust your settings and meet your personal hearing goals.
We've Got Your Back
We're here to support you, so we make it easy to connect with a real human 7 days a week, for whatever you need.
Your Ears Are in Great Hands
Audiology Dream Team
Lively's audiology leadership and advisory board are trusted experts in hearing research, care, and technology.
Dr. Abrams was formerly the Director of Research at the US Army Audiology & Speech Center. His work in hearing research has improved the lives of people around the world.
Our Head of Clinical Audiology, Dr. Callahan, received her Doctor of Audiology degree from St John's University. She's deeply committed to delivering high-quality care and education to customers on a daily basis.
Dr. Callahan leads our in-house team of licensed Audiologists and Hearing Aid Dispensers, as well as Audiology Assistants — innovators in the field dedicated to delivering exceptional care to customers across the country.
A Methodology You Can Trust
Based on years of research showing online hearing tests and online treatment are just as effective as in-person doctor's visits, our prestigious audiology board developed our own online test and treatment program that has earned rave reviews. See for yourself: try Lively free for 100 days.