Super hearing for those super tough situations
Cut through the clatter at a noisy restaurant, or place it horizontally on a table in a large meeting and pick up everyone's voice around you. You can even hand it to a speaker in a large auditorium and stream their speech right to you, giving you the best seat in the house.
The mini-jack connects to your computer, tablet, or car — helping you stream video calls, audiobooks, and more right to your hearing aids.
Quickly switch to telecoil mode to tune into teleloop systems in buildings around town, like museums and theaters.
Sleek and discreet
With multiple functions for multiple situations, you'll find that this small, portable tool easily fits into your everyday life.
Hear from an expert
"The MultiMic is such a versatile tool for overcoming common hearing obstacles. With the mini-jack, you can stream sound right from your computer, turning your hearing aids into wireless headphones for even better clarity."
— Dr. Jennifer Ishmael, Lively Audiologist
- 10 hours of listening time per 10 hour charge
- Uses 2.4GHz wireless technology
- Extends hearing range up to 82 feet
- Connects to teleloop systems via built-in telecoil
- Connects to FM systems (additional FM receiver required)
- Mini-jack connector turns your hearing aids into headphones
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 1.1 x 0.9 in
What's in the box
- Micro USB for charging with wall plug
- Mini-jack audio cable
- Lanyard and carrying pouch
- Instruction manual
- Includes 1-year warranty and 1-year loss & damage protection